- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Cold
- Cuisine: Italian
- 1 demi baguette, sliced
- 5 large basil leaves, chopped
- 12 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 1 Garlic Glove, chopped
- Clean Slate Basil Olive Oil
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Slice the tomatoes in half, scrape out the seeds and discard, then chop the tomatoes roughly.
- Brush each baguette slice generously with the Clean Slate Basil Olive Oil on both sides, then set on a baking sheet.
- Top each slice with tomato and chopped basil.
- Drizzle a bit of basil oil over the tomatoes, then sprinkle with a bit of Syracuse Sale Co. sea salt and bake until the bread turns golden brown and the basil starts to wilt (about 8 minutes).
- Clean Slate Basil Olive Oil on top.
- Basil-infused olive oil is great in a Caprese salad. Simply use basil-infused olive oil instead of plain olive oil.
Keywords: Bruschetta, olive oil, basil, tomatoes