- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 4 people 1x
- Category: Salads
- Method: Cold
- Cuisine: Salads
- 2 tsp salt (or more to taste)
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil (choose a mild-flavored olive oil for best results)
- 6 tbsp white wine vinegar (or more to taste – use a gluten free vinegar to make GF)
- 1/2 cup fresh minced dill
- 1/2 white cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 lb radishes (red or white)
- 2 lbs Persian cucumbers
- 3 spoons Rockerbox Jalapeno Pickled Garlic
- Slice the cucumbers into small rounds about ¼ inch thick. Do not peel them. Discard stems.
- Remove the leaves and stems from the radishes and slice them into thin rounds.
- Place the cucumbers and radishes in a salad bowl along with the shredded white cabbage.
- In a small bowl, whisk together fresh minced dill, white wine vinegar, olive oil and salt. Add more vinegar to taste for a more pickled flavor, and/or more salt if desired.
- Add Rockerbox Jalapeño Pickled Garlic.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to blend.
- Refrigerate the salad for 30 minutes to let the flavors marinate. Serve cold
Keywords: crunchy, salad, pickle, summer