- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 14 minutes
- Total Time: 24 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- Category: Grill
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: American
- 2 tablespoon Brook’s House of BBQ Grillin’ Rub
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened, divided
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Rockerbox Spice Garlic Flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon Wan Ja Shan reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 beef flat iron steak or boneless top sirloin steak (3/4 pound)
- 1/8 teaspoon Syracuse Salt Co. sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Mix 1 tablespoon butter with parsley, Rockerbox Spice garlic flakes and Wan Ja Shan soy sauce.
Sprinkle steak with Brook’s House of BBQ Grillin’ Rub, Syracuse Salt Co. sea salt, and pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat remaining butter over medium heat. Add steak; cook until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°), 4-7 minutes per side. Serve with garlic butter.
Also great as an ingredient in burgers, meatloaf, sauces, dips and more! Brooks’ Grillin’ Rub is a savory blend of spices that will enhance, not overpower most any food item!
Keywords: Steak, grillin rub, summer