- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- Category: Bake
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon Syracuse Salt Company Sea Salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup Clean Slate Farm Lemon Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup sugar
- Heat oven to 400F with the rack just below the middle. Place the first 6 ingredients in a large bowl in the order listed and stir with a fork or whisk until thoroughly mixed.
- Sprinkle the flour over the mixture in the bowl and fold together until the flour is only just mixed in. Put the mixture into 12 regular or 24 mini muffin pans which have been oiled with lemon oil.
- Bake for 10 -12 minutes or until the center spring back when pressed and the muffins are lightly browned.
- Leave in the pans for 5 minutes and then carefully remove and finish cooling on a rack. Enjoy.
Keywords: Lemon, muffins, yogurt, olive oil