Nelson Farms Pizza Dough Mix
Everything you need to make parlor quality pizza crust at home.
Check out these tips to get the perfect pizza every time:
Did you know you can use this mix to make focaccia bread?
- Use a large bowl; dough will at least double in size.
- Need a warm place for your dough to rise? Try warming your oven to 200 degrees for 5 minutes. Turn it off and put in your dough bowl to rise. Another way: Boil about 1 cup of water in the microwave for 5 minutes. Remove water and place your dough bowl in the microwave to rise (just don’t turn the microwave back on!).
- For a thinner crust, with slices that fold, add 1 Tbsp of oil while beating.
- Thin crusts & garlic pizzas cook quicker than thick crusts and/or “loaded pizzas.”
- Sprinkle cornmeal on pan/stone for a crisper crust.
- If using a stone, preheat stone in oven for at least 25 minutes before putting pizza in to bake. Slide dough from pizza peal or sheet pan onto hot stone.
Use olive oil to grease a 13×9-inch pan and gently stretch dough to fit. Drizzle olive oil over dough and brush all over. Sprinkle seasonings of your choosing and bake at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes.
35 in stock