- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: Cooling 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Yield: 16 bars 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- 6 oz mini marshmallows, divided
- 1 cup Raaka or Barkeater Chocolate Bar (any flavor), chopped
- 2 cups Golden Grahams, broken
- 4 cups rice cereal
- ¼ cup butter
Marshmallow Creme Topping
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 7 oz Toonie Moonie Marshmallow Creme
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup mini marshmallows,
- 1 chocolate bar, chopped
- ½ cup Golden Grahams, broken
- Butter a 13×9 dish or line with parchment paper.
- In a large saucepan, melt the ¼ cup of butter and add the 4 oz of mini marshmallows.
- Mix in the 4 cups of rice cereal and the crushed Golden Grahams.
- Combine well and remove from heat.
- Mix in other 2 ozs of marshmallows (leaving whole) and stir in the chopped Raaka or Barkeater Chocolate Bar (any flavor)
- Press the mixture into the prepared 13×9 dish into an even layer.
- Melt the ½ cup of butter and stir in the Toonie Moonie Marshmallow Creme
- Remove from heat and stir in the confectioner’s sugar.
- Spread the mixture evenly over top of the rice cereal.
- Top with remaining crushed Golden Grahams, chopped chocolate bar, and mini marshmallows.
- Set the oven to broil (if desired) and broil the dish for about 3 minutes. Until marshmallows are lightly toasted.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool for at least an hour before slicing into bars
Keywords: Baking, marshmallow, bar, Rice Krispies