- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 35 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: Sides
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Passover
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 9 Granny Smith apples, peeled
- 1 (12-ounce/340-gram) jar Luna Grow Apple Pie Jam
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Potato Starch (can use an equal amount of flour to make this kugel year-round)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice apples very thinly and place in a 9- x 13-inch pan.
- Spread Luna Grown apple jam over apples. (You may need to first heat jam to soften.) Sprinkle generously with cinnamon.
- Mix batter ingredients well by hand to form batter. Spread over preserves.
- Bake, uncovered, one hour and 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
Keywords: gluten free, vegetarian, pescatarian, passover, apple pie, jam