- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Italian
- ½ cup butter
- 1 ½ tablespoons Rockerbox Garlic Dust
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 (1 pound) loaf Italian bread, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter and mix with Rockerbox Garlic Dust and dried parsley.
- Place Italian bread on a medium baking sheet. Using a basting brush, brush generously with the butter mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven approximately 10 minutes, until lightly toasted. Remove from heat. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and any remaining butter mixture. Return to oven approximately 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bread is lightly browned.
Keywords: Garlic, bread